let's not think about it.
Ahad, 4 Ogos 2013 @ 1:04 PTG
ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

Atas ni antara lirik lagu yg Wani dngar dari lagu korea 'Haru Haru'. Wani tak tau sejak bila suka dengar lagu ni, Wani rasa sejak kawan Wani, Yusal dengarkan Wani lagu ni kat phone dia, sejak tu Wani setiap hari dengar lagu ni kalau balik dari hostel. Wani still get emotional watching and rewatching the mv for the millionth time. Wani better watch the parody soon for laughs — right after this post is donee hehe. Wani ada copy skit gif Haru Haru dari satu web ni tengoklah :D
flickrFlickr
TOP our drama king was flawless (lol I use that word too much >.<) 
FlickrFlickr
The rapping back and forth – face to face - part was alittle too awk for me lol 

 Flickr
GD stepping up his gameee 

 Flickr
That’s my fave part in top’s rap~~

 Flickr
lmao I was like -0- they’re fighting! But then after seeing maknae hold back top… LOL

FlickrFlickr
I wish there was more yb in this one!! Gahhh hothothott 
Flickr
 GD did this part so wellll.. maybe it’s my gdbias kicking in but I thought there was soo much emotion in this part
FlickrFlickr
 Oh girl i cry, cry
FlickrFlickr
   OMG he was smirking


Flickr
© Layout by yours truly, with header-image effect by Chapters. 01 02 03